Show and Tell Monday: Christmas Talk

| On
Monday, December 17, 2012


1. Tell us what your favorite thing about Christmas is: 
Ok so since Christmas is my favorite time of the year it was hard to narrow it down to my favorite thing about Christmas. I really love giving & sharing and I'm not just talking about gifts. I love sharing time with my friends and family, sharing stories and laughing a lot. I love giving gifts and watching the expression on that persons face when they open up their gift.

2. Tell us what your plans are for Chritsmas this year:
We always spend Christmas Eve with my husbands family and eat yummy Puerto Rican food :) His grandmother sends us pasteles (a masa mixed with meat wrapped in a banana leaf and boiled to perfections!!!). On Christmas day we are going to open our gifts at home and then go over to my parents house to spend it with my extended family.

3. Show us a picture of Christmas in the past or present:

Christmas 2009 before going to see Phantom of the Opera


4. Do you wrap all your presents all in one box, or do you wrap each gift separately?
I wrap each gift separately and it takes me forever, I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to wrapping but I wouldn't do it any other way, I am not even big on using gift bags!

5. Tell us about any special traditions you and your family like to do.
Since the first year we started dating 8 years ago we have been buying each other an ornament to go with our Christmas gifts to each other. So far we have 16 ornaments just from that and each one has a story behind it. It is a really fun tradition and I look forward to my ornament from my husband every year. My favorite ornament from him was a mini stand mixer and that year I got a Kitchenaid mixer :) His favorite is Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean, it one of his favorite movie series. Another tradition we have is the ornament draft. We take all the ornaments out of their box and take turns selecting where they go on the tree. We are not allowed to move them once they are placed! 



2 comments on "Show and Tell Monday: Christmas Talk"




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature