My Christmas List

| On
Monday, December 03, 2012


Creating a Christmas list this year was really hard! I usually have a list of thing lingering in my head that I would LOVE to have however, my mind has been so focused on planning for my son that I have not taken the time to sit down and think about me.

So after much thought this is my list for this year...

My list is not very extravagant but I would LOVE all or some of the above :) Photoshop Elements 11 is at the top of my list ( I was so tempted to buy it a couple of weeks ago because it was on sale. Then I remembered CHRISTMAS is coming!!). I would like a clutch to go in the diaper bag, a new mixer blade for my Kitchenaid, new phone case and lastly but certainly not least a prenatal massage. Last year my husband spoiled me with a spa day...I think this year is perfect for a repeat :)
5 comments on "My Christmas List"
  1. Ooo forgot about a spa day ill have to add that lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes for sure add it! And suggest Burke Williams....it is AMAZING!!!

      Delete
  2. Good for you for coming up with your list...I have been blankly staring at mine for a few weeks now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angela I was struggling but my husband keeps asking me so I saw this as the perfect opportunity to make one.

      Delete
  3. What a lovely list. I totally forgot to add a massage to my Christmas wish list! Hope your husband spoils you with your wishlist goodies.
    Catriona
    xx

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature