Christmas Wrap-Up

| On
Wednesday, December 26, 2012
Christmas came and went WAY too fast! On Sunday our Associate Pastor ministered on the "Unwrapped Christmas Gift", too often times it is so easy to get wrapped up Christmas festivities that the true meaning of behind this amazing season is Jesus. The service was so perfect for Christmas, we are like an unwrapped gift, we have to let our light shine and share Jesus, the gift, with others. This is no time to be ashamed of living for God, it is time to start sharing with others and let your light shine!

I felt like Christmas Eve and Christmas day were on fast forward! On Christmas Eve we went to my in laws house and ate a delicious Puerto Rican meal and played games!! We spent Christmas morning at home, I made breakfast, we opened gifts and watched Four Christmases. We spent the rest of the day with my family, and extended family. I had a lot of fun this Christmas, next year it is going to be so different! My husband and I were talking about the pitter patter of tiny feet that will soon be running down the hall on Christmas morning to see what Santa brought. I am so excited for Christmas in the coming years....

I blogged about what I wanted most from my husband this year here and I am so thankful that we have been able to spend more time together. It has been nice to wake up at the same time and not have to rush off to work! Now I did get some pretty awesome stuff from my list such as a new mixer blade and a case for my new phone (Merry two days early Christmas). But I was so surprised with my most talked about gift of the season...Photoshop Elements 11!! I have seriously been talking about wanting this non-stop for the past two months.


I have used Photoshop before but it has been a little while since my digital photography class in college. Today I was so proud to have created my first project with the help of Google and YouTube....my new watermark for photos :) I can already see a new blog design in my future...even though I just made this one when I started my blog a month ago.




Today I am linking up with....

5 comments on "Christmas Wrap-Up"
  1. It does sound fun. I'm glad you had a good Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a lovely Christmas!! You're going to love PSE 11. it's awesome software!

    Thank you so much for linking up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop last week. I am following you back by the way. :)

    If you have time, we'd love to have you come and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already! (Thank you so very much if you've already linked up, I truly appreciate it!!)

    Come and link up, enter the giveaway (if you haven't yet) and celebrate the coming weekend with us!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and reading. I am already trying to make everything in PSE. I am all linked up for this week's Aloha Friday Blog Hop :)

      Delete
  3. That is going to be me for sure making tons of designs. I cannot wait for next Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature