Finally Friday

| On
Friday, December 07, 2012
This week was very busy in my house...My amazing husband spent all 3 of his days off working on the nursery and I am so excited to say that he finished with the walls and assembled the crib :)

This was no easy task. My cousin installed new baseboards, door casings, a chair rail and started to smooth out the bottom half of the wall for us. So my husband had to putty all the nail holes, finish smoothing out the walls, sand and paint.

Ocean was not happy that he could not be included in all the fun!
And it begins...........

The only before picture I have. Forgot to take one before the chair rail


Waiting for the spackle to dry...turns white when its dry

Monday I came home to a huge sandy mess but I didn't even care. We ate dinner and I cleaned up the room, have I mentioned I am a neat freak? It took me a while but it was so worth me being a little more tired on Tuesday.


After it was all clean! 

Tuesday I came home and the walls/baseboards had the first coat of paint on them. Wednesday I came home and the walls were done.




Thursday I came home and the walls were done and to see this LOVELY surprise :)

The crib is up!!!

Now it is time to decorate! I cannot wait for this part, my mom is in the process of making the bedding :)

 Stay tuned for the final reveal later....






Aloha Friday Blog Hop
2 comments on "Finally Friday"
  1. Ooh!!! How fun! I can't wait for the final reveal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindi. I am hoping to have it done by mid-January.

      Delete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature