Nursery Update

| On
Thursday, December 27, 2012
The beauty of being a teacher is having a two week break during Christmas to just rest or as I see it the perfect time to move forward in the nursery. Tonight we went to Ikea and bought the rest of the furniture. We set a budget for the nursery and as of now we are way under it, I have bargain shopped for every piece of furniture was able to get exactly what I wanted on sale for most things! Some items were nearly 50% off their suggested retail price. It feels so good to save money so that I can splurge on other items for the nursery. 

After we assemble the furniture, and when I say we I really mean my husband while I try to make sense of Ikea assembly instructions, all we need to do is decorate. It is time for this momma to bring to life some of my pins on Pinterest. I am going to find my inner crafty side :)

My cousin made us our very first piece of art for the nursery and I LOVE it!! 




Happy Friday Everyone :)

14 comments on "Nursery Update"
  1. Aww i love that Nursery art, i am doing some nursery art myself. And you are so cute with your bump!!!

    Well i found your blog via That Friday Blog Hop and I am newest follower! can't wait to see more of the bumps and then the new little one!

    -Rekita
    LovelyArmyWife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and your sweet compliments on my bump :)

      Delete
  2. New follower via the blog hop over at Let Them Eat Cake! Congrats on your coming addition! Being a momma is the most rewarding experience!
    ~Ashley
    www.momma-on-a-mission.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and reading. I cannot wait for my baby boy to be here already!

      Delete
  3. wow, your cousin made that? they are very talented! please tell me they have an etsy store :)
    well i hope you are enjoying your time off. happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is really talented, she doesn't have an Etsy shop yet but I think she should :)

      Delete
  4. New follower from the blog hop! Love your blog & can't wait to get to know you more :) Have a great day!
    Rachel
    http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading :) I hope your day was great as well.

      Delete
  5. Happy New Year!I love your blog. I found you through Aloha Blog Hop. Stop by and say hi if you get a minute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you on the blog hop, I'm new to the whole blogging world, but having so much fun with it. I'm your newest follower:) Feel free to follow back and have a wonderful new year!
    The Real McCoy(s)
    Love the elephants, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa. I am new as well and really enjoy it. It is definitely my me time! Happy New Year to as well :)

      Delete
  7. Thank you for stopping by and reading Bev :)

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature