5 Random Things

| On
Tuesday, December 04, 2012
Today I discovered 5 Random Things from a blog I follow and I decided to join in the fun!
  1. My food cannot touch! Mainly just sauces running and hot/cold items mixing. Sounds weird but it really freaks me out. My family laughs about it and as a joke a few Christmases ago my mom bought me a cafeteria tray which I used a couple of times :)
  2. It takes me FOREVER to make an online purchase. I'm not sure why, if I'm in my favorite store TARGET I swipe away but, there is something about the freedom of research online that delays the process. 
  3. I crave Mexican food 24-7! I have always loved Mexican food, now that I am pregnant it has become a staple in my diet. 
  4. Chipped nail polish irritates me! My mom used to do nails and I spent a lot of time (by choice, practically begging) watching her during her appointments. I have the BEST picture of myself painting my nails in my high chair with non-toxic polish. Needless to say my nails are usually in excellent condition. 
  5. Christmas is my favorite holiday. I love decorating, eating all the delicious foods associated with Christmas, spending time with family and reminding other of the true reason for the season, Jesus' birth! Sometimes I wish it was Christmas all year long!
8 comments on "5 Random Things"
  1. We are so similar!!!
    I hate when my food touches, unless it is supposed to.
    I love mexican food!!! LOVE!!! But I don't see much of it in my near future with my meal plan. :(
    I hate chipped nails! But am too lazy to repaint them every time they chip. haha
    I LOVE CHRISTMAS! Even more now that we have Sydney and she is so into it. It really makes every holiday that much better!
    ps. I nominated you for a Liebster award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly how I feel about the food touching!!! Thank you so much for the nomination :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE mexican food! LOVE it! I always joke that if you look at our pantry you would think a Hispanic family lives in our house. We seriously could eat it every day! And I also hate chipped nails. Like I won't wear open-toed shoes if I have a chip and I get a pedicure every 2 weeks religiously! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I won't wear open toe shoes either if my toes are chipped.

      Delete
  3. I am so glad you linked up! I wish I had more time to do my nails. My nails always a mess. It drives me crazy when I look down at them and realize they need to be re-painted but I feel like I can't find the time. Christmas is my favorite holiday too! I love this time of the year!

    http://www.friedpinktomato.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Painting my nails is my "me time". I cannot believe that Christmas is 20 days away!

      Delete
  4. the cafeteria tray is genius! i have some friends whose food cannot touch either.

    new here!

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature