Sunday Social

| On
Sunday, March 17, 2013
Sunday Social


1. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Stay in and watch a good movie. This is not usually the case but a girl can dream right?

2. What is your favorite thing to do on a summer weekend?
I love it when my husband BBQ's on a summer weekend. Partly because I don't have to cook much that day and BBQ is delicious! After stuffing our faces (oh yes we do overeat BBQ) we usually take our dog for a lllooonnnggg walk so we can breathe again.

He loves his walks!

3. What is your favorite spring accessory?
Sandals when it's warm!

4. What is your favorite way to spend a winter day?
I love getting dressed up in the winter and going out, then sipping on something hot and doing something Christmas related. I really love Christmas a lot! 

5. What is your favorite season and why?
I love fall. The weather is perfect, there is a light chill in the air but it's not freezing and I love fall colors. Most of all I have a small obsession with pumpkin...pumpkin pie, pumpkin lattes, roasted pumpkin seeds, pumpkin ice cream...I can go on 

From this past fall! I look forward to this ice cream!
6. What is the best birthday you ever had?
This past birthday was pretty amazing. It was the day we found out I was pregnant. I did retest a few days later just to make sure and yup it was still positive. I'm not sure how another birthday could top this one!
2 comments on "Sunday Social"
  1. Finding out your pregnant on your birthday sounds awesome!!

    Stopping by from Sunday Social!
    Jamie @ http://jamiesjourneythroughlife.blogspot.com/2013/03/another-sunday-social.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Ileana. Found you on the Sunday Social Link up. The name of your blog caught me eye! I love pumpkin too and what a wonderful birthday present. Congrats. Would love for you to stop by and say Hi.
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature