So What Wednesday

| On
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
So What Wednesday


 
This week I am saying So What If....
  • Tomorrow is my due date and there aren't any signs that I'll be in labor...I'm truly hoping things will change and that I will have him, I am so ready!
  • I stayed up really late last night cleaning because I have this irrational fear that I will go into labor and my house will not be clean (mind you my house is always clean) so I swept, mopped and dusted again
  • I haven't done a "real" post in a week, I have been linking up a lot. It's pretty fun and I have too much on my mind. I sit in front of the computer to write and just stare at the screen. I will write a real post soon promise! 
  • I don't feel like doing anything today even though I have a small to-do list that I really want to get done before I go into labor
  • I ate breakfast a bit ago and I'm already thinking about lunch
  • I finally found the nail polish color I was looking for but passed it up because it was $.50 more than what I usually pay....fifty cents! I went to look for it at the store near my house and they don't sell it. I won't be making that mistake again.
  • I haven't changed one of the clocks in my house a hour ahead yet, we did this last year too and after a while forgot about it and just let it catch up till we had to fall back. I'm going to get my husband to change it this afternoon.
  • I've been to Target a few times this week and keep forgetting to buy the same thing. I leave spending money that's for sure just not the one thing that I need. See the thing is I can't remember what that thing is. I remember when I need it though!!


3 comments on "So What Wednesday"
  1. ha! that happens to me when i go to the store. i get everything else but that one thing! crossing my fingers for you on the delivery! i'm sure you are more than ready to meet your little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha target def does that to you!!! I'm thinking of you and hoping your little one is ready soon-I ended up going over 1 week with my first! Do not allow that!!!! Hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the exact thing in Target this week! I'm with ya girl!
    simplywithasmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature