March Randomness

| On
Tuesday, March 05, 2013
Today I am linking up with Ashlee for 5 Random Things March
1. Before I went to bed last night I pinned several recipes, this morning I felt inspired to make a couple...the waffle iron hash browns were very potatoey so I won't share that recipe. The Snickerdoodle Blondie's were/are AMAZING. I keep eating them....I am a little to lazy to take a picture
 
2. I have entered the single digit countdown till my due date, 9 or less days to go :)
3. I have developed a small addiction to chai tea, in fact I'm drinking a cup now
4. Diapers.com has become my new favorite website, and I am not even buying diapers on there :) I ordered a Jumperoo yesterday afternoon and received it today and it was on sale for $75 which is way less than any site I have looked at
5. I am hooked on Downton Abbey, I see the hype now! 

1 comment on "March Randomness"
  1. I've been curious about downtown Abby! Perhaps I shall get to watching! New follower:)

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature