This is Me

| On
Friday, March 01, 2013
  

I am unashamed to say that I am a Christian!
 
I may have lost some of you after that first sentence and that's ok, but I truly hope you stay and read some more. Life is way too short to not stand up for what you believe in! To take this moment to share with you what is truly important to me.
 
Being a Christian is certainly not "popular". Growing up I got teased for being a Christian and on the other hand a lot of respect from people who didn't find it odd. It can be assumed that Christians have no fun in life. You can't drink, curse, and have to go to Church...Now wait a moment, that is not true.  You are the ultimate decision maker of your own life. 
 
I choose not to drink & curse and I choose to go to Church. Not because it is the "right" thing to do but because I want to. I have to say my life is the complete opposite of boring. I have a lot of fun! I laugh all the time at myself and with my husband. We are always finding adventures to go on and enjoy spending time with family and friends. He we are very competive when it comes to playing games and we sorta hold an undefeated record at a few games....just saying! We truly do have a lot of fun! 
  Do I judge people who live differently than me? Absolutely not! 
 
I am telling you today that I was not prompted by a link up to share this, it comes from my heart. A heart that loves people, a heart after God that doesn't want to live knowing that I was the reason someone didn't hear about my friend named Jesus. A man who lived and walked this earth like you and I and died on the cross for our sins. 
 
So I'm asking you, are you unashamed to share what you believe? 
To admit that Jesus lives in your heart to your readers?
 
If you have made it this far in my post and don't know if he lives in your heart and want to, I invite you to read Romans 10:9-10
 
Happy Friday :)

2 comments on "This is Me"
  1. I love this Ileana! I'm totally unashamed to share my love for Christ!

    Blessings on you today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite memories of being friends in middle school was when we went to your churches reading one night. Also when we had a sleep over & your mom came in and read us a scripture from the bible about friends.

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature