So What Wednesday

| On
Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Linking up with Shannon @ Life After I Dew

This week I am so So What If.....
  • It's only noon and I am considering taking a nap
  • Truth be told I only got 6 hours of sleep last night
  • I probably won't take a nap, I should, but I will find something to keep me occupied
  • I have packed and repacked our hospital bag a few times just to make sure I have everything
  • I am debating changing my blog design again, I am still learning how to make stuff with my BFF  Google :)
  • I can't keep track of what day of the week it is, my days feel like they all run together. I wouldn't have realized today was Wednesday for a while
  • I spend way too much time trying to find the best deal for an online purchase, I'm talking 1 hour this morning looking for baby stuff
  • I'm stalking my bay window waiting impatiently for my iPad case to arrive...I've been carrying around in the box for a week
  • I've been cooking breakfast, lunch, dinner and even a dessert for the past few days and I'm loving  it!
  • The cooking so much has to do with the fact the I am so in LOVE with my new kitchen :) 
  • I have been tempted to complain about this weather getting so cold lately...then after reading a few blogs this week I am pretty thankful I don't have to deal with snow
  • I don't answer my phone my family thinks I went into labor :) I keep reminding them we will call them


post signature
1 comment on "So What Wednesday"
  1. I love So What post! Great attitude to start the day! xx

    www.todaymyway.com

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature