Sunday Social- Fives

| On
Sunday, March 03, 2013
Today I am linking up for Sunday Social
The topic this weeks is Fives

5 songs You will listen to for the rest of your life:
1. At Last- Etta James (the song my husband and I danced to at our wedding)
2. All I Want For Christmas is You- Mariah Carey (one of my Christmas faves)
3. Somewhere Over the Rainbow- Israel Kamakawiwo`ole (this song was played for so many events and occasions in my life and for my family)
4. Rest In You- Hillsong (AWESOME song!)
I get tired of songs pretty fast I know I will listen to these 4

5 things on your bucket list:
1. See the Eiffel Tower 
2. Travel first class- I was slightly envious being just behind that curtain this summer
3. Run a half marathon- I have run/walked in the past but I want to RUN it now
4. Go to Fiji
5. Learn how to make Creme Brûlée- it is one of my favorite desserts and I know its kinda hard to make

5 celebs you would like to hang out with for a day
1. Rachael Ray
2. Guy Fieri- I want to be his sidekick on Diners Drive In's and Dives
3. Sandra Bullock
4. Reese Witherspoon
5. Anything sung by Adele

5 things you always carry in your purse 
1. My phone
2. Wallet
3. Chapstick
4. Reusable bag
5. GUM!!

5 books on your reading list
I don't have a reading list...WOW that's sad! I love to read
I have been so busy lately I just haven't made time
I will make one this week!
5 of the last photos on your phone


1 comment on "Sunday Social- Fives"
  1. I love every one of your top 5 songs!! lol and I never thought to carry one of my reusable bags in my purse. So much more convenient than having to grab them out of my trunk all the time :/

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature