Blogtober 14 | Insta Favorite |

| On
Saturday, October 04, 2014
I really love Instagram, it is such a fun way to connect with other moms. If you aren't following me on Instagram you can do so here.

Now as far as my favorite picture I've shared....


I know you've seen this picture before, hence why it's my favorite! I have been wanting to decorate our room since we got married and it always got put to the side for another room. This year I made it a priority to work on our room and it is almost done. This picture makes me really happy, I love going in our room, makes me smile every time. I love seeing our wedding and engagement pictures up that were previously not on display, so sad! I am on the hunt for new bedding and have one wall and our close to finish. Then on to another room :)


Helene in Between
6 comments on "Blogtober 14 | Insta Favorite |"
  1. Love your master!! I've been trying to figure out what to do above our headboard... I think I figured out what to do now ;) thanks for the inspiration! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tawnya :) If you live near an Ikea that's were we got the frames for pretty inexpensive, I think maybe $20 each.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn!! Hubs was just there yesterday, I should have had him pick up a few :) I'll get going next month anyway ;) Thanks for the tip!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow how pretty is your room!?! So pretty, that is the answer! just found your blog through the blogtober link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much. I am having a lot of fun decorating :)

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature