Blogtober 14 | Catch Up |

| On
Thursday, October 16, 2014
This weekend I missed my day to schedule all my posts, my husband took that day off YAY! Then I got sick, booooo. So I'm 5 days behind on posting and instead of writing 5 posts I am going to do a little catching up....

| Best Advice I've Been Given |

Advice is one of those things that you have to take with a grain of salt. I feel as though a lot of people enjoy sharing their best piece of advice, I am just as guilty as the next person with this. During my pregnancy I got a lot of advice from random strangers, very interesting! The best advice I've ever been given was from my parents, it's simple and I'm sure we've all been told this a time or two maybe a 1000...BE YOU! This wonderful advice has carried over in all areas of my life, at some points in my life I got caught up in a trend and felt so out of place and time and time again. There is no one else in this world like you, so be you!

| Favorite Fall Recipe |

Stay tuned for this one. I have the recipe ready but my pictures didn't turn out right.

| Funniest Memory from Childhood |

I had a serious obsession with wanting to wear glasses. My mom took a pair of her sunglasses and popped out the lenses, I wore those all the time with a pair of her heels. Which by way I was told I walked perfectly in from a very young age. I cannot find the picture that descries this perfectly by trust me it is hilarious!

| Favorite Quote |


via Pinterest
This is one of my favorite quotes. I love cooking, it hangs in my kitchen and makes me smile every time I read it.

| Fall Fashion |

I'm not a fashion blogger, and I never will be :) So my inspiration comes directly from Pinterest. I love everything about this outfit. That sweater is so cute, love it and brown riding boots are my favorite fall accessory!


via Pinterest

And now I'm all caught up!!

Helene in Between Blogtober
2 comments on "Blogtober 14 | Catch Up |"
  1. I LOVE riding boots - I can't believe I forgot to put them in my fall essentials. They go well with basically any sweater ever, hahaha. Great post, hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I am feeling much better :) Riding boots are the best, are you a sweater lover too?!?

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature