A Mommy App Review

| On
Friday, October 17, 2014
I am so excited to share A Mommy App with you. I've had the opportunity to review this super cute and helpful app and I'm loving it. It can be used from pregnancy and beyond! Where was this when M was born?!



First off the app is really easy to use and has some great features to offer: 

| My Kids |
This is a fun way to keep track of milestones, appointments, and likes/dislikes with their own page. You can customize an avatar, set the scenery and add objects to make their page unique. There are add on packs if you want to change up the outfits. My favorite is the Batman outfit. 



| Mommy Quiz |
Test your mommy knowledge with a fun quiz. My score is nothing to brag about, I've got some studying to do haha. 

| My Pregnancy |
Choose an adorable baby bump to represent you to document your pregnancy. Keep track of doctors appointments, cravings favorite names and much more.

| Stress Relief |
Feeling stressed? Choose your escape to listen to 5 soothing sounds to put you at ease. Bonus: there are encouraging words too!


| 5 Minutes for Mommy |
Need a break? We all do, these 3 games are perfect for those times you need to occupy your babe. 


| Featured: Blogs, Shops and Instagrams |
Take a moment to browse through the featured section to meet some new mommy friends and find some amazing handmade items. 

Overall this app in a winner in my book! I am looking forward to using my pregnancy to keep track of future pregnancies. I highly encourage you to download this app, you are going to love it! It's only .99 and can purchased in the App Store AND the Play Store

Follow A Mommy App on: | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
#amommyapp #themommyglow
1 comment on "A Mommy App Review"
  1. i just found your blog.,you have shared fantastic app,i am gonna suggest it to one of my friend who is gonna make mommy,keep it up,thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature