Blogtober14 | TBT Halloween Memories |

| On
Thursday, October 09, 2014
I am not super into Halloween, I hate scary things and I haven't dressed up in a long time. As a child my mom made all our costumes and they were awesome. My favorite was when I was Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz. I loved that movie so much I broke the VHS tape. I'm sure there were tears and I got another one. Last year we attempted to do a family themed costume and failed, M was the star of our Halloween for sure.

For as long as I can remember I have always helped my church put on a Halloween event for kids. It is a lot of fun and by no means scary! Now that I'm a mom Halloween is more important to me. My husband is really into Halloween so I'm working on getting into it as well. This year we are going for another family theme and I think we will pull it off :) I am looking forward to it!

Helene in Between Blogtober
1 comment on "Blogtober14 | TBT Halloween Memories |"
  1. wow..this is good to see that you are going to perform some amazing things on this Halloween. thanks for sharing the memories. you are really a nice soul.

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature