Blogtober14 | Best Vacation |

| On
Tuesday, October 07, 2014
The best vacation I've ever had was our last trip before having my son. We went to Europe, it was something I really wanted to visit before starting a family. We took an Eastern European cruise and visited Italy, Turkey, Greece and Rome. We got to see the Coliseum, went to Ephesus and walked streets that Jesus walked, we went to Athens and the Vatican. I know we saw more but I cannot remember the details. I joke with my family all the time that when I had M I lost a part of my memory because I find myself forgetting things often. On that vacation we found is when I found out I was pregnant (on my birthday!!!), which was so exciting. Europe is so beautiful, I would love to go back but this time to Paris. Ok now for some pictures....







Helene in Between Blogtober
1 comment on "Blogtober14 | Best Vacation |"
  1. Wow, that does sound like a fabulous vacation!

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature