Blogtober14 | I Never Thought Blogging Would... |

| On
Friday, October 10, 2014

| One | Be so much fun! Call me crazy but I actually liked writing essays in school. Writing is fun and is the easiest way to express myself.

| Two | Allow me to make new friends. The blogging community is amazing. The idea of online friends seemed silly to me at one point, totally don't think that anymore. Being a SAHM keeps me pretty busy, but it can get lonely at times, I cherish the friends I have made through blogging.

| Three | Grow my interests. Photography and blog design to name a few. I always thought it would be fun to get into graphic design. With a little help from Google I figured out how to design my blog and truly enjoy it. I'm a bit of a perfectionist so it takes me a long time to settle on an idea.

| Four | Challenge me. Even though I really enjoy writing, sometimes you just don't know what to say.

| Five | Create new opportunities. Reviewing products is something I never saw self doing. Who knew it was so much fun! I have set some blogging goals for myself, looking forward to meeting them.

So I'm super late linking up today but better late than never :)

Happy Friday!!



Helene in Between Blogtober
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature