Wife After God: The Review

| On
Thursday, January 30, 2014

Love, love, love, LOVED this devotional!

shared in December how I am purposing to make my marriage a top priority and not get overshadowed by my roles as a mother. This devotional was exact jump start I need this year!

I liken my joy for reading this like waking up on Christmas morning, I could not wait to dive in each morning and start my day. Each chapter was short but POWER packed! The chapter concludes with a prayer followed by a daily challenge and journal questions. Don't skip this, I know we all have a million things to do in our busy days but this kind of seals the deal and gets you thinking about what you read all day long.
unveiledwife.com Wife After God
Some days the challenges were easier than others, only because I had to put my pride to the side and set out to make change. I found myself multiple times in various chapter and have made the necessary adjustments. I loved that my heart was being tugged to change

This devotional was written for wives in every stage of life. I haven't been married for a long time, 4.5 years, but I am out of the "newlywed" phase and into a whole new chapter with starting a family. I highly encourage new moms to grab a copy and read. Being a mother does not trump being a wife, and when God is in the center of your marriage it flourishes!

If you haven't read this devotional yet please do so. I cannot stress enough how important it is to never stop working at your marriage to make it better.

For more info visit: Unveiled Wife
Grab a copy: Wife After God

*Kaitlyn and Elise are hosting a link-up if you participated in this devotional*







4 comments on "Wife After God: The Review "
  1. I will have to get this book! I feel like I am struggling with this daily. I would love for you to share this on my blog http://acowboylife.blogspot.com/2014/01/friday-favorites-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl...YES! I can definitely see myself reading this book over again whenever I become a mama. Oh and maybe before then too. AND after that TOO! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO FRIENDS AM LINDA COLLINS FROM CANADA MY BEST DECISSION I MADE ON HOW TO GET MY MARRIAGE BACK once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is {Prophet Harry} he is really powerful and could help pray to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and prayers for good job and financial blessings .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this {Prophet Harry}, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 3 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the {Prophet Harry} only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is prophetharryprayerhome@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address aisabulovespell@gmail.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Aisabu. His email: aisabulovespell@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature