Cha cha cha Changes!

| On
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Today I am saying goodbye to Simply Inspired Me

AND

I am beyond excited to announce a HUGE change on this blog.....

Welcome to:

After blogging for a little over a year Simply Inspired Me just didn't seem to fit me anymore. I spent a long time trying to come up with a new name but nothing I came up with fit. I really wanted to make sure that this new name was more me. Illy is my nickname and is what most people actually call me in "real life". I love this new name, and made it a .com! This blog feels so official now :)

With this new change I feel ready to blog more, so get ready!!!

The only other major change (since I update my name on social media) is my new email address:

illywhoblog [at] gmail [dot] com

Thank you for reading, it means so very much to me :)

xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature