Valentoes Card

| On
Friday, February 14, 2014
Making Valentines was something I always wanted to do with my kids. Seeing as M is really young he can't make a whole bunch. But those toes, oh those toes were screaming to be stamped for a Valentine for his Papi. I shared the process how to make these footprints here.

This was super simple, I stamped one foot at a time and kept M busy in his high chair while I embossed. It took about 5 minutes, the cleanup from gathering supplies however took way longer. He was very proud of himself and clapped when he saw the finished product. We are pretty excited to give this to my husband when he gets home from work today.



Let me know if you try this.

Happy heart day!!
4 comments on "Valentoes Card"
  1. So cute! And I'm totally stealing the high chair idea next time cause the whole in the lap thing didn't really work for us lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is cute. I've seen it done with both feet and hands as well. looks great.

    http://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! I am stealing this idea for next year!

    Louisa @ My Family & Abruzzo

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature