5 on Friday

| On
Friday, January 24, 2014
Friday snuck up on me again! Aaaannnnndddd my husband has the day off, yay! I hope everyone has a great weekend :)

| one |
Best onesie to date! Oh and he has no idea he is wearing a cape :) Watching him crawl with that cape was so funny.



| two |


I shared a few weeks ago that I am doing the Wife After God devotional. LOVE IT! Then this week one of my favorite bloggers, who is just the sweetest lady ever, Elise shared that her and Kaitlyn are hosting a link up. Um yes please count me in! If you aren't reading this devotional I highly encourage you to. It's not too late to play catch up. Stay tuned for my full review of the devotional later this month.

| three |
M turned 10 months this week and I finally came to terms with the fact that in two very short months he will be 1! So this mama is party planning, thank you Pinterest :)

| four |
Yesterday I shared what life is all about. And these toes, my goodness I love baby toes!

| five | 
The decorating bug bit us this week and we have added some much needed color to our living room. We just need a new rug and some wall decor and we can cross that room off the list. 






4 comments on "5 on Friday"
  1. Cutest onsie ever!! LOVE those chairs too! Great job so far in the living room! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely the best and cutest onesie ever..bless it!
    And YAYYY for the linkup! Thanks for sharing about it, sweetness!!! You make my heart smile. I cannot wait to read everyone's reflections, and I pray that it encourages other women to pick up the book and read through it (over and over thoughout life's seasons!)! Hugging you! Happy weekend, love! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so surreal when they turn one! Also, your living space looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO FRIENDS AM LINDA COLLINS FROM CANADA MY BEST DECISSION I MADE ON HOW TO GET MY MARRIAGE BACK once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is {Prophet Harry} he is really powerful and could help pray to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and prayers for good job and financial blessings .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this {Prophet Harry}, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 3 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the {Prophet Harry} only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is prophetharryprayerhome@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature