So What Wednesday

| On
Wednesday, October 09, 2013
So what if....

- I have wanted popcorn for the past couple of nights but don't even consider making it because M's room is right by the kitchen. I have no desire to eat popcorn any other time if the day.

- My 6 month just got 2 new pairs of Converse and he can't even walk yet. We got an amazing deal on them $11.99 each with tax included no shipping. Couldn't pass them up! I love diapers.com & their Familyhood of sites :) 


- Halloween is only 3 weeks away and I still don't have my husband and my costume figured out to coordinate with M. 




1 comment on "So What Wednesday"
  1. Love babies in shoes. All my kids have always worn shoes since they were infants. So cute!! =) I love popcorn at night. We do the snack bags and they throw in some chocolate chips for a great little sweet and salty combo without a ton of guilt!

    Kate @ Raising the Rogers

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature