5 On Friday

| On
Friday, October 25, 2013
| one | Two weeks ago I posted about M needing this adorable jacket...
So the very next day Old Navy had a massive sale and I was super excited to get it, except it wasn't in stores. Long shopping adventures story short I finally got it yesterday!! 

| two | When I turned on my laptop this morning I saw I had an update available. Naturally I clicked on it to see what it was all about. OS X Mavericks update is available aaannnnddd its FREE. Kinda felt a little like Christmas. Thanks Apple :)

| three | We got this brilliant family costume idea, hey better late than never. Went out to exchange M's and get our costumes yesterday and sadly we are really late so it truly might never happen this year. Totally forgot Halloween is next week, how did it sneak up on us so quickly? M is going to be a dragon and we will coordinate somehow. 

| four | I found the best french toast recipe, I have made it four times already. I made some extra this morning to freeze so I can have it anytime. 

photo credit
| five | Teething, oh teething. Where do I begin?! M is still currently toothless at 7 months but has been teething since he was 3 months. He is such a happy go lucky baby but this week teething has got the best of him. We are pretty much glued together at all times, chewing on everything, he is not a huge fan of nursing like he usually is and naps, psh what naps. Thankfully he is still getting good rest at night because this little buddy needs it. Teething we don't like you at all, can we speed this process up a bit? I don't like seeing my baby is pain :( Please do share any tips if you have any.

source



2 comments on "5 On Friday"
  1. That jacket. Seriously, baby pea coats are the best. My twins are 13 mo old and we still don't have winter jackets for them, but I'm think something like this needs to happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Chew on ALL the things! So true, so true.

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature