5 on Friday

| On
Friday, October 11, 2013
| one | My friend posted a picture of a ball pit she made for her son. This has been on my husband's to do list for as long as I can remember. Last week we drove all over the place to find the perfect "pit". Sadly when we put M in it he freaked out. Then all of sudden over the weekend he fell in love. He literally crawls up to in and dives in and swims on top of the balls it is hilarious.




| two | Speaking of ball pit, I guess the edge on this gives M the idea to start STANDING!!




| three | Woke up today and it was gloomy outside. Cannot even tell you how happy this makes me!! If only it could stay this way.

| four | I'm convinced that M needs this peacoat from Old Navy.
Old Navy Quilted Fleece Peacoat
| Five | I wrote my first ever DIY post about how to emboss your baby's footprints here. It was really fun taking the writing it and taking the pictures I may just have to write more DIY projects.


6 comments on "5 on Friday"
  1. Visting from the link-up! That embossed footprint is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he deserves the peacoat it's really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ball pit is a great idea!! And my daughter does that too - pulls herself up to her feet but can't quite get upright! So funny! I call it the baby downward dog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a similar Peacoat for my daughter from old navy last yr and LOVED it! Sad that shes outgrown it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dying over that peacoat!!! SO SO SO SO SO CUTE!!!

    .:Marta:.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot find it in stores, I have tried 3 Old Navy's. Thinking I'm just going to need to order it!

      Delete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature