Baby Wearing

| On
Monday, October 07, 2013

This week is International Baby Wearing Week!! This post has been on my to-do list for some time. After reading Andrea's post I knew there was no time like the present. When I was pregnant with M, I knew that I wanted to breastfeed, and much later into my pregnancy I decided to cloth diaper. But baby wearing? No! I thought hmmm I'll get a Bjorn and we can use it when we go to a museums or crowded events. I had no idea that they are bad for babies hips. My cousin told me about the Ergo and I was sold in minutes and it went on my registry. 

We started off using a Moby wrap. After watching a YouTube video like 20 times I felt slightly less intimated by the never ending fabric. I used that for the first 2 months but M was impatient while I tried to get the perfect wrap. It was time to break in the Ergo. However he was too small so we bought the infant insert. After a very short adjustment phase my son found his happy place strapped onto him mama. 

I never imagined that I would love wearing M so much. I wear him when I shop, cook, out on a walk and when he gets fussy. I love that my hands are free (I am a multi-tasker) and my baby is happy as can be :) Happy baby wearing week!!


2 comments on "Baby Wearing"
  1. I love the straps on your Ergo! Thanks for the link-back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the 3rd baby-wearing post I've seen this week! I had no idea there was such a thing as Baby wearing week...Love it! We love our Ergo too...such a great investment! :)

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature