Tasty Tuesday

| On
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
I am beyond excited about todays link up with Tiffany @ The Momma Bear Diaries for Tasty Tuesday. I love to cook but spend so much time trying to figure out what to make nightly that I end up making the same things over and over again. I defrost meat and then make whats quick or my few go to meals. Menu planning is such a wonderful idea! I have like 100 recipes just waiting to be cooked on Pinterest all of which are easy. So this week I'm cooking what I already shopped for and here is what the week looks like....



Tuesday: Tacos w/Mexican rice & salad
Wednesday: Free night going to a bday party!! 
Thursday:  Sesame Chicken w/white rice & salad
Friday: Turkey burgers w/fries 
Saturday: Tilapia w/rosemary potatoes & asparagus
Sunday: Beef Stew w/salad 
Monday: Puerto Rican chicken w/rice & beans

Ok time to defrost the meat for tonight!!
1 comment on "Tasty Tuesday"
  1. Thanks for linking up with us! Your menu sounds good.

    I'm the newest follower of your blog, and I hope you'll hop over to The Journey and follow along with me too.

    The Journey...
    lyndikay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature