10 Things I Live For

| On
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
So I'm 1 day late for Becky's link up but I wanted to join this week, I missed it last week completely!

Jesus! I quite literally could not live with out Him. He is in the center of everything that I do and I live for Christ!!

Spending time with my husband. He is my best friend, my soul mate, my other half! He see's me at my worst, and at my best. I love him so much, he is truly amazing and works so hard for my son and I so that I can stay home.

Being a Mother. Oh my goodness where do I even begin with this little man. I feel like he was the missing piece in the puzzle that we didn't even know was missing, he brings us so much joy. I absolutely love being a mom!!!

Family & Friends. Some of my very best memories in life are those spent laughing with my family and friends.

Traveling. Since I have been married my husband and I have taken a big vacation every year trying not to visit the same place twice. We are so excited to take our son traveling! My favorite vacation so far was our trip to Europe.




FOOD! Yup I love food, I love the cooking and baking just as much as I love

A Beautiful Fall Day. Fall is my favorite season, I love the weather and all things flavored pumpkin.

Christmas. It is my favorite holiday. I look forward to it all year long. I have so much fun decorating the house and buying things for other people.

Painting my nails: It is my me time, I rarely have unpolished nails and it keeps me feeling girly now that I am in a house full of boys!

Reading: I to get all comfy on the couch with a cup a coffee and a great book. I love the idea of a digital book but it's not the same as holding a book and turning the pages!

                                                

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature