Easy Chow Mein

| On
Wednesday, January 09, 2013
I was looking for an easy recipe to make chow mein for lunch, I happened to be on the phone with my Mom and she sent me a recipe for chow mein using spaghetti noodles. So after some edits of the original recipe here is my version. Now when I cook I like to have leftovers so this does make a lot!

Easy Chow Mein 



1 pkg spaghetti noodles
1 lb chicken
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 lb sliced mushrooms
6 green onions (sliced)
3 cloves of garlic (minced)
1/2 large carrot (shredded)
2 celery ribs
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 tsp sugar

Cook spaghetti noodles according to the package. Sauté onions and garlic in olive oil, add the chicken and sauté until cooked. Add the mushrooms, celery and carrots and cook until tender. Add the spaghetti  and toss with soy sauce and sugar. 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature