Sunday Social

| On
Sunday, July 21, 2013

It's been a while since I've participated in Sunday Social. This week is all about TV!

1. What was your favorite TV show as a kid? Full House hands down! I cried when it went off the air.

2. What is your current favorite TV show? So You Think You Can Dance, Tia & Tamera and The Big Bang Theory

3. What reality site would you NEVER do? I don't think I would do any reality show to be honest...unless HGTV is filming :)

4. Which reality site would you LOVE to do? I watch a lot of HGTV I would love the Property Brothers to redesign my room and bathroom.

5. What TV personality/character do you feel is most like you? Well I can't think of any one person. Like anyone! I'm having mommy brain this weekend! I can relate to tv personality Tamera Mowry-Housley being that we both just recent had babies.

6. Which TV character would you like to date? Hmm I don't know, none of them are as amazing as my husband.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature