If I Could Be Anything In the World...

| On
Monday, July 22, 2013
Today I'm linking up with Becky for 52 Weeks of Blogging With a Purpose. If I could be anything in the world...got me thinking this week. The possibilities are endless of what I could be or could have been. After some daydreaming I knew exactly what that would be...ME!

I truly love the life that I have and am very thankful for the people I share it with. I have an amazing husband, no seriously he truly is amazing. We have an adorable baby boy who has taken over our world and we love it.

Are there dream jobs that I had growing up? Sure I wanted to be a pediatrician for a while. After finding out how long I would be in school and my queasy stomach for blood I moved on. Then after graduating from college I was set to be a elementary school teacher. I was taking the summer off and going to start the credential program in the fall but you see I didn't end up doing either of those things.
Honestly neither of those jobs would make me as happy as I am with with my new full time job being a mom. So if I could be anything in the world I would be a mom of two children, maybe three. That is definately my new dream :)


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature