If I Were to Win the Lottery....

| On
Sunday, July 14, 2013
If I were to win the lottery I would be one happy girl. I mean who wouldn't want to win a bunch of money??? Funny thing is before I saw this topic in Becky's 52 Weeks of Blogging with a Purpose, my husband and I talked about what we would do if we won the lottery. I wouldn't let the money get to my head, my husband is a saver so we would definately save a lot of the money, create college funds for our kids, share with our family so that they are set for the rest of their lives and tithe off of it first and foremost.

We have to have a little bit of fun, so to narrow it down to 5 things I would buy/spend the money on:

1. I would pay off my house and rent it out. I love my house but I would love a little more space. So that means buying another house, and I want it custom built.

Via
2. SUV! We have had to borrow a friends truck or ask our parents to go with us when we need to pick up something large. Having a SUV of our own would be awesome and the one I want is a Toyota Highlander. 
.


3. Go on a lavish vacation with all our family flying first class. We went to Europe last summer and sat in the first coach aisle. Big mistake, loved the leg room but seeing those amazing chair/bed that first class passengers sat in was a tease.

4. Closet makeover!! I would toss a bunch of stuff and just start fresh...shoes and all. I would so buy the outfit combos I have pinned!

5. Start a Montessori school. It is my dream to run a school, once I'm having kids. 


1 comment on "If I Were to Win the Lottery...."
  1. I love that you would start a school- that takes a special kind of person :)

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature