I am "That" Kind of Mom

| On
Friday, July 26, 2013
*Unfortunately this weekend I while using blogger on my phone I accidentally hit submit and it erased all current versions of this post. This is what I remember...*

I am a new kind of mom. I've only been a mom for four month. I certainly do not have everything figured out but I'm learning and loving the process!

So what kind of mom am I? Well I am the kind of mom that stays home, breastfeeds, wears her baby, cloth diapers and will be making baby food (2 more months until he can have solids!). I am the kind of mom that researches everything baby before I purchase it. I am the kind of mom that checks to see if my son is breathing and stares at the monitor during "me" time. I am the kind of mom that changes clothes at the first sight of spit up (I do lots of laundry). I am the kind of mom that sends 5 pictures a day to my husband of our son (he loves it!). And while we are on the subject of pictures I probably take like 20 a day and some videos too. I am the kind of mom that makes sacrifices for the better of my child and doesn't hesitate.The house is not always perfect, dinner might not always be done but baby boy, mommy and daddy are happy :)

So there you have it, I am "that" kind of mom. I look up to my mom in so many ways but, I'm me. Over time I will for sure have it all together but in the meantime I'm enjoying learning how to get there. I listen to suggestions from others but ultimately I do what I feel is right and also what works for us! 

So what kind of mom are you? Join the link up below! 


Or use the new Add link method ?


(Submissions close in 3d 22h 12m)
Link tool by inlinkz.com


Or use the new Add link method ?


(Submissions close in 3d 22h 12m)
Link tool by inlinkz.com


Or use the new Add link method ?


(Submissions close in 3d 23h 6m)
Link tool by inlinkz.com
1 comment on "I am "That" Kind of Mom"
  1. I loved this! You sound like you are doing an amazing job! =) I change my babies the first sign up spit up too...laundry is a never ending cycle over here! LOL And, you can never snap enough pictures!! =)

    Kate @ Raising the Rogers

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature