Second Liebster Award

| On
Saturday, February 09, 2013




Last week I received my second Liebster Award. It truly means a lot to me that people like reading what I have to say. Thank you so much Latesha you truly made my day :)  The Liebster, it is awarded to new and upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The award is passed on to other bloggers in the same category to help spread their names around and support one another!

If you receive this award these simple rules must be followed...

  • The nominated blogger has to post 11 random facts about themselves
  • Answer the 11 questions the person who nominated them asked
  • Create 11 new questions for the those the blogger is nominated to answer
  • Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate and link them on their blog post
  • No tag backs!
11 Random Facts about me:
  1. I really love food a lot...it is usually one of my main topics in conversation, my husband jokes that I plan my dinner before I have even eaten breakfast. 
  2. My favorite season is Fall. I love everything about it, the colors, the weather and PUMPKIN!
  3. Christmas is my favorite holiday. I love decorating, eating all the delicious foods associated with Christmas, spending time with family and reminding other of the true reason for the season, Jesus' birth! Sometimes I wish it was Christmas all year long.
  4. My kitchen is always spotless before I go to sleep which leads me to number 5....
  5. I am sort of a neat freak. At first it drove my husband crazy but he has accepted it :)
  6. I have an adorable 85 pound blue nose pit bull named Ocean. Last year when my husband and I decided to get a dog we agreed on getting a 20-30 poundish non shedding inside dog....then we saw Ocean and fell in love. My husband has always wanted a pit bull and I am so glad we got him, we love him so much! 
  7. My food cannot touch! Mainly just sauces running and hot/cold items mixing. Sounds weird but it really freaks me out. My family laughs about it and as a joke a few Christmases ago my mom bought me a cafeteria tray which I used a couple of times :)
  8. It takes me FOREVER to make an online purchase. I'm not sure why, if I'm in my favorite store TARGET I swipe away but, there is something about the freedom of research online that delays the process. 
  9. My favorite colors are Tiffany blue, dark purple and orange. 
  10. I crave Mexican food 24-7! I have always loved Mexican food, now that I am pregnant it has become a staple in my diet. 
  11. Chipped nail polish irritates me! My mom used to do nails and I spent a lot of time (by choice, practically begging) watching her during her appointments. I have the BEST picture of myself painting my nails in my high chair with non-toxic polish. Needless to say my nails are usually in excellent condition. 
My Questions from Latesha:
  1. What's the history behind your blog name? I wanted to come up with a name that summed up who I was and the general feel of my blog. It took me a while but I decided on Simply Inspired Me. 
  2. How long have you been blogging? About 3 months
  3. Why did you start blogging? I love to write and debated with starting a blog for a while, then one day I just went for it. I LOVE it, it is one of the ways I spend my me time. 
  4. Name 1 item you could not live without. (ANYTHING- beauty product, clothing, food, physical object, etc.) Hmmm, I would have to say my phone. I chose it because it's so multifunctional. Phone, camera, book....the possibilities are endless. 
  5. What is your favorite fairytale? Why? I love Cinderella, partly because I also love shoes :)
  6. What song do you have on your iPod, phone, Mp3, etc. that you would be embarrassed for others to hear? I wouldn't say it would embarrass me, but I wouldn't want it to start playing on shuffle...there is a small collection of preschool music on my iPod for work and I know the words to every song in that playlist :)
  7. When was your most recent public embarrassment? I don't have anything good because I cannot think of anything, I have a mild case of prego brain. I hope this counts...I hate being the center of attention and last weekend was my baby shower. The gift opening was rough, I look so angry in some of the pictures not because I am mad but because I was freaking out inside! 
  8.  Which was the 1st blog you started following? From Mrs to Mama
  9. What is your favorite post from your blog? I would have to say Before Baby (in 8 weeks) Bucket List. I got a lot of great ideas and feedback from some wonderful ladies :) 
  10. If you could have dinner with anyone in the world- living or dead- who would it be and why? Without question my Grandma who passed away almost 2 years ago. There is so much I would love to ask her and tell her about my son who will be here in 5 weeks. Most of all I just want to give her a hug, tell her I love her and miss her!! 
  11. What should my next blog topic be? A new recipe you have tried.

My Nominees:

I have less than 11, these 9 lovely ladies blog are so worth reading :)

Shaina @ Shaina Rae
Sarah @ Tucker Up
Melissa @ The Real McCoys
Courtney @ The Hippie Chambers

My Questions for You:
  1. How would you describe yourself in three words?
  2. What is one things that you do just for you?
  3. What was one of your resolutions this year? Have you kept it?
  4. If you could change one thing about your life what would it be?
  5. How do you feel about chocolate?
  6. What is your biggest phobia?
  7. Why do you blog?
  8. Dogs or Cats?
  9. What is your most embarrassing moment?
  10. What is your favorite TV show?
  11. What is your guilty pleasure?
I look forward to reading your responses.



2 comments on "Second Liebster Award"
  1. =) This just totally made my day!! Thank you SOOOOOOOO much for reading my blog and for nominating me!! You really just don't know what this means to me! I am going to work on my post when the toddler naps!!

    I loved reading the answers to your questions. I would choose my Grandmother who passed almost 3 years ago to have dinner with too! What I wouldn't give to just have 1 more memory with her!

    Thank you again and I cannot wait to get to know you better! Looks like we have LOTS in common!

    Kate @ Raising the Rogers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ileana, Thanks so much for nominating me for the Liebster Award and for reading my blog too! Sorry it tok me so long to get back on it though but here goes nothing :)

    Courtney @ The Hippie Chambers

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature