Influenster T.L.C. VoxBox

| On
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Last week I got my T.L.C. VoxBox in the mail. This is my first VoxBox and I was totally psyched to open it up and see what was inside! Not going to lie I was checking my door step all day for it to arrive and when it did I may or may not have done a happy dance.



Of the 6 items in the box the most exciting was the coupon for free Breyers Gelato. I've seen commercials for this a couple times and wanted to try it. The last time I has gelato was in Italy almost 2 years ago, I cannot wait to try this! My husband was on a business trip and had to go back to work the day after he got home...AND he works evenings so we have been waiting for his days off this week to grab a Redbox and some gelato!

I have pretty annoying allergies and my nose gets all red and raw from needing to blow it so often. Puffs are my favorite tissue, especially the ones with lotion. These will be used quickly no doubt.

I have not bought anything from Avon in years and never heard of Anew products. In my experience I have liked their products. Right now you can receive 15% off an Avon Anew purchase by using the code ANEW15 by 8/1/14.

Neosporin is a staple in our house. I am a little on the clumsy side and Neosporin and a bandaid are my go-tos. It is currently in M's backpack that we take around and I'd be lying if I said I cannot wait to try it out. Weird I know haha.

I was very attracted to the Ivory soap vintage packaging. I have pretty sensitive skin and Ivory is one that does not irritate it. Score! Ivory does not contain any dyes or heavy perfumes and it 99.44% clean.

The last item in the box was a brochure to sign up for the Shell Fuel Rewards Network Card. It is a FREE loyalty program to help you save money on gas. You can learn more about it here.


**Disclosure products were received complementary from Influenster for me to try**
2 comments on "Influenster T.L.C. VoxBox"
  1. What a fun box!! I love that vintage Ivory soap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These boxes have been getting pretty popular! I signed up for Influencer before Japan but never went anywhere with it because of Japan…. I should go back and find that e-mail. :)

    XO/Lena @ Root&Blossom

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature