Things My Three Year Old Said

| On
Friday, April 08, 2016
I did a post like this almost a year ago exactly. My son is absolutely hilarious. He makes me belly laugh on a daily basis, sometimes until my stomach hurts. The words that come out of my child's mouth need to be documented, so in the moments he is acting like a threenager I can refer to them and breathe, laugh and remember he is only three.


| o n e | "Can we go play with my zombie (frisbee) outside?"

| t w o | "I neeeeed my pumpadozer!!" This is his made up word for some inflateable boxing gloves that he tosses around.

| t h r e e | "Papi (daddy) this (insert anything...food, money, toys...he has a big heart) is for your broworker (my husbands coworker)"

| f o u r | "Mom let's go take Papi a strawberry ferfresher (Refresher) to his work, he needs it!"

| f i v e | My favorite thing he has said recently....Last week when we where at a stoplight he glanced at his sister and asked me, " Where did we get this girl, where did we buy her?" 

I'm going to buy this book to write down his one liners! You can see where I'm linking up here.

Happy Friday :)
1 comment on "Things My Three Year Old Said"




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature