Recipes I'm Loving

| On
Friday, April 01, 2016
Cooking with 2 littles can be a bit challenging. It seems when you disappear to the kitchen the kids get extra quiet and crazy things go down. I am notorious for trying to decide what to cook at 4:00 and end up eating the same few recipes. Preparation is key, and a crock pot is a moms cooking BFF. You can start dinner in the morning, go about your day and when dinner time rolls around BAM it's already done!

Dinner is not the only meal of the day where there is some chaos. I might just be the last person to try over night oats, this makes mornings so easy. Breakfast is already done you just have to warm it up.

Here are a few of my favorite recipes from Pinterest. If you don't know what to make for dinner tonight there is still time to cook up one of these and if you've got an extra few minutes you can make breakfast for tomorrow.

| o n e | Crockpot Shredded Chicken
This chicken is so yummy! I make a batch weekly and use it in burritos, chicken salad, mixed in rice and veggies. My toddler loves this recipe so much. He requests chicken for lunch almost daily.


BEST spaghetti sauce I've made thus far. I have shared this recipe with so many people, it's that good! 



I pretty much love all things cake batter flavored. I am one of those people who tastes batter and cookie dough while baking. You really think your eating cake batter breakfast! Bonus, my toddler was all about this oatmeal. The sprinkles were a huge hit!



If you are a brownie lover, you must try this!! My toddler was not a fan, that's fine more for me :)


Speaking of toddlers, mine loves applesauce. If you are interested in serving a healthy, yummy and delicious snack that makes your house smell A M A Z I N G, this recipe is for you! 



Happy Friday! Let me know if you try one of these recipes out. Click here to see where I'm linking up.

2 comments on "Recipes I'm Loving"
  1. What fun recipes!! I have yet to try overnight oats but now you have me curious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said the magic word...Cake Batter!!! I have to try out that recipe!! =)

    Have a great weekend!! Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature