Chambray with eShakti

| On
Monday, January 19, 2015
I am stepping out of my comfort zone today and sharing my first ever fashion post. Ever wanted to customize a piece of your clothing? If so eShakti is perfect for you! I saw a few review posts in my daily blogroll and then I got an email. To say I was excited was an understatement! They have such a huge selection of clothes with sizes available from 0-36W. The best part is you can customize your piece. Don't like the sleeve length? It can be altered to your desired length. Dress too long or short? You can choose the perfect length for you. Do you love pockets? They can be added!

I chose this chambray dress for a couple of reasons. One being I love the chambray look but didn't own any, and the versatility of this dress sold me. I have wore it with boots & booties, flats, leggings and it looks great styled each way.


When I saw this dress I fell in love and knew that I would be wearing it with a belt.


Again, I'm not a fashion blogger. It just so happens that the best pictures were with my sons play structure in the background. I'm a stay at home mom, even though I don't get dressed up to go to work daily it doesn't mean I have to stay in jeans and t-shirts all the time.


I loved working with eShakiti and would definitely recommend you give them a try. eShakti is kindly offering 10% off to my readers until 2/6/15 by entering the code illywhoCode can be used any number of times until the validity period. It can be clubbed with any other promotional offer, gift coupon or gift card in the same order unless explicitly specified otherwise in the offer conditions.This discount code is not applicable on clearance / sale, gift cards & overstock categories. Not applicable on previous purchases.

What is your favorite way to wear chambray?
8 comments on "Chambray with eShakti "
  1. This is super cute! Good job on rockin' the fashion post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress with the booties and you look gorgeous! I love the playground in the background, it's symbolic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. I LOVE those booties, they are Toms and oh so comfy! I was really hesitant of posting the pictures with the playground, totally felt they were not glam enough but I'm a stay at home mom. I'm in my element haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're beautiful! I so resonate with the "I'm stepping out of my comfort zone" thing. I'm doing a review for eshakti in the next few weeks and that's TOTALLY how I feel. We went to take pictures last weekend and all I kept thinking was "I could never be a fashion blogger!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much. I kept saying that while my husband took these pictures. I had no idea how to pose or where to stand. In the end it was actually kind of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely lady! The dress is gorgeous...I just love chambray! I think this is a year round dress...I would wear it in the fall with some leggings and boots! I love that you paired it with the belt. I'll have to check eShakti out...I have heard and seen great things about them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Jennay. I wore it with boots and leggings a couple of times. Looking forward to pairing it with sandals in the spring. eShakti has such beautiful clothes!

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature