Nursery Favorites

| On
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Truth be told in the first few months of life your baby will spend little to no time in their room with the exception of diaper changes. At least this was the case for us. M did not nap in his room until he was 5 months old and has been sleeping in there ever since. As with all purchases I got as much information as I could and absolutely LOVE these 5 items!!



Dutailier Glider 
I debated for some time about a glider after hearing from many people that they are not necessary. I beg to differ. Once we moved M to his room he was still waking up at least 3 times a night and having a comfy place to sit while I breastfed him was amazing. This glider is really comfortable, well made and an attractive piece of furniture.

OXO Hamper
I bought this hamper because I thought it was colorful and cute. It is the perfect size, sturdy and convieneit to carry to the washer on laundry day. A couple of weeks ago the seem busted on the side. I contacted OXO about it and they sent me a replacement at NO CHARGE to me! Makes me love this hamper just a little more.

Crane Drop Humidifier 
At some point you will need to invest in a humidifier. Colds happen and a cool mist humidifier really helps!

Babyletto Mercer Crib
I really love this crib for a few reasons. 1- Modern look 2- It's convertible 3- Extra storage!

Infant Optics Video Monitor 
This is a basic video monitor, the picture is clear and it's under a $100!!

2 comments on "Nursery Favorites"
  1. I want that Rocking chair for my momma.
    I'm your newest follower from Aloha Friday Blog Hop. Followed you via GFC and Bloglovin. Feel free to visit, follow, leave comments @ www.revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature