Oatmeal Blueberry Applesauce Muffins

| On
Wednesday, April 02, 2014
Little man is an amazing eater, I have been told this by just about everyone who is with us when he eats. He is very enthusiastic about food and will try everything and quite literally demand for more once he swallows what is in his mouth. I have been obsessed looking for toddler meals on Pinterest. I came across this recipe several times (not sure who to give credit to, my apologies but most recently used this one) and surprise-surprise he loves it! These muffins take no time to make and they are packed with so many ingredients it is a full meal for him.

Without further adieu I present you:


Oatmeal Blueberry Applesauce Muffins
Yields 12 muffins

1 1/4 cups flour
1 1/4 cups oats
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 cup applesauce
1/2 cup greek yogurt
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 tbsp canola oil
1 large egg, lightly beaten
3/4 cup blueberries (I used frozen)

Preheat oven to 375˚ F

Line one muffin tin with paper liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray.

Mix flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl. Mix applesauce, greek yogurt, brown sugar, oil and egg in a medium bowl. Make a well in the center of dry ingredients and add the applesauce mixture. Stir until just moist. Fold in blueberries.

Bake for 15-18 minutes or until fork comes out clean.

Serve to your tiny cutie!
3 comments on "Oatmeal Blueberry Applesauce Muffins"
  1. I will definitely be trying this one out with Kayden they look delicious, I might even have acouple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing!!!! I'll def be trying it. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature