Greek Yogurt and Peanut Butter Apple Dip

| On
Friday, April 04, 2014
A little while ago I came across this yummy apple dip. I am a reformed carmel apple dip addict. I co go through one of those tubs in like 2-3 days easily. Usually eating way more carmel than apples. In my quest to make better food choices I am replacing the carmel with this dip which in my opinion is 100x better (and better for you). I cannot find the original site I found the recipe on to give due credit and when I googled it the variations are a bit different.



Greek Yogurt and Peanut Butter Apple Dip

1 tbsp greek yogurt
1 tbsp peanut butter
1/2 tbsp honey

Mix three ingredients together and serve with apples.
1 comment on "Greek Yogurt and Peanut Butter Apple Dip"
  1. Oh my word! I need this now! Greek yogurt is going on the grocery list for tomorrow!

    XO/Lena @ Root&Blossom

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature