5 on Friday

| On
Friday, December 13, 2013
THE GOOD LIFE BLOGHappy Friday!! M woke up early this morning, 5:40 and thankfully his sweet self was not ready to start his day and went back to bed 20 minutes later. I was planning to get up early today, not quite that early but it definitely stopped any procrastination. I am going to try to start getting up before M. It's nice having some time to myself in the morning and not feeling (cause I am) stumbling into M's room when we wake up together around 7. Now onto my 5.

| one |
Somewhere in the mix of Thanksgiving and our sleep battle I missed celebrating my one year blogiversary. Last year I sat on my couch debating whether or not to hit publish on my first post I stared at my screen for a long time and finally I got the courage to do so. I have so enjoyed blogging over the past year and have met some amazing women! My goal for this year is to blog a bit more, I love writing and I don't set aside enough time to do so.


| two | 
My husband has been asking me for my Christmas list for a couple of weeks. I gave him a list and the jacket I wanted were sold out and the scarf I wanted was not available in that color. He told me to scrap the list and make a new one. I have been debating over getting and Erin Condren planner, only the most talked about planner in blogland but $50 seemed a bit high for some paper which I may or may not use frequently. Then I saw this post  for an alternative from PlumPaperDesignsthat would fit me more when I googled life planner. Now I feel that I need this and really hope that I get it!!! 


| three |
Saw this picture on my Instagram feed this week, hilarious!!


| four |
M has been going to work on his crib with that one tooth. 


| five |
I saved the best for last....As of last weekend M says "mama" and officially crawls no more army crawling! He has been saying mum for a while but not mama and he says it when he see's me or when I walk away so he knows I'm his mama. Every time I hear him say mama I can't help but smile this silly smile. 
4 comments on "5 on Friday"
  1. I had an Erin Condren 2 years ago, one from target this year that I ended up hating and actually found Plum Paper for this years too and got mine in the mail last week and it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the EC Life Planner right now. I can honestly say that I do love it, but I just can not see myself spending the money on it again and have been dying to get the Plum Planner. I already have my design picked out and everything! I just want to get Christmas sorted out before I go and buy it for myself. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers to your Blogiversary!!! YAY!
    Going to check out that planner too because I just can't convince myself to fork over $50 for one too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son is a crib chewer too! Cracks me up! I had no idea babies did that until Ben did it. Apparently they sell guards for the tops of cribs, but it was too late for us.

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature