5 On Friday

| On
Friday, December 06, 2013
THE GOOD LIFE BLOGHappy Friday :) I was MIA for a lot of November. Family came to visit for 10 days which was so much fun. M had such a great time with my sister in law and his cousins that he only saw once before when he was 4 weeks. Then we had a sleep battle in our house for 2 weeks, left mommy so tired I was going to bed an hour after M. I will be sharing that post later this week.

Then Thanksgiving, it was all I hoped for and more this year as a family of 3. We even took some family pictures for our Christmas cards. Whew, I missed writing!


| one |
Found this post on Pinterest a couple of weeks ago and made it!!


| two |
My house is 95% decorated for Christmas. Super excited for M's first Christmas!!! I ordered our stockings from Pottery Barn on Veterans day and got an amazing deal, I am happy with how our fireplace turned out. Oh and do you see my trees I made??


| three |
Gap super skinny pants and legging jeans are amazing! I am so glad I saw so many posts raving about these pants.  I took advantage of the great sales over this past week and this mommy got some new clothes finally. M will be 9 months and I was making what I had work for reasons I am not even sure of now. I feel great in my new clothes :)


| four |
Cotton babies had a cyber Monday deal and gave $5 off your order. I couldn't help myself so I pre-ordered the Chelsea Perry Top Hat flip. Cannot wait to get M in one!


| five | 
So after I ordered that Diaper I was telling my husband that M needed the other new print in my his cloth diaper stash. I entered the Cotton babies contest on Pinterest and I WON it :)


2 comments on "5 On Friday"
  1. Congrats on winning the contest! And I want those little trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great Friday Favorites!!!! I love GAP jeans… all I wear. AND those Bum Genius diapers are wonderful! If I didn't think G would be out of diapers soon I would have totally purchased a few.

    XO/Lena @ Root&Blossom

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature