The Sunshine Award

| On
Monday, November 18, 2013
Thank you so much Rychelle for nominating me for this award :) If you have a chance stop by her blog and get to know her!


Rules

1. Post a pic of the award in your post
2. Post 11 random facts about yourself
3. Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
4. Nominate 11 bloggers
5. Write 11 questions for them to answer
6. Let them know they are nominated

1. I hate folding clothes. I have no problem washing clothes I just can't stand having to put them away. 

2. Less than 2 months after I got married I was chopping a bell pepper and nearly sliced the tip of my index finger off. It was barely hanging on, I got stitches and almost passed out. Needless to say since then my husband constantly reminds me to be careful when chopping veggies. 

3. I have naturally curly hair, I used to hate it growing up now I love it.

4. I have a really good sense of smell.

5. I HATE bugs. 

6. I used to be a really heavy sleeper. I could sleep through anything now, I hear everything!

7. I walk my dog with my son in the Ergo and people look at me like I'm crazy. I have a pitbull and he is 100 pounds :)

8. I don't like fast food, there was a time I stopped eating it all together.

9. After I'm done eating I need a little something to get the taste out of my mouth. My husband now has that habit.

10. I don't like being scared.

11. I was the school president in high school. 

Rychelle's questions for me:

1. Favorite movie: Grease

2. Reasons you blog: I love writing, it is a lot of fun and a nice way to spend my me time.

3. If you could meet anyone who would it be? Hmmm, this is a hard one. I'm going to answer with a twist...I would love my son to meet my Grandmother. She passed away 2 years ago and I miss her a lot. She was an amazing woman! 

4. Favorite vacation: Last summer we took a European cruise, it was on my to-do list before we had kids. On that trip we found out we were pregnant best vacation EVER!

5. Favorite TV show: This season Trophy Wife and Modern Family are pretty hilarious, loving them both.

6. Describe yourself in one word: Silly

7. How many kids do you want? 2, maybe 3

8. Favorite color: mint green and orange

9. Favorite holiday: Christmas hands down, I love decorating and making traditions :)

10. What do you want most for Christmas? A new wardrobe please. 

11. Favorite hobby: Baking, which is a bit of a challenge as of late but I'm not giving up on it. 

My nominees are: 

Marie @ Candidly Marie
Andrea  @ Hand and the Heart
Pamela  @ My Married Life
Hannah @ Joyful Life
Elise  @ Cheers Ya"ll
Elizabeth  @ My Glad Heart
Lena @ Root and Blossom
Marta @ Petite Raisin 
Nancy  @ My Little Criatura

My Questions:

1. What did you want to be when you "grow up"?
2. What was your favorite toy?
3. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
4.Describe your husband in one word
5. What is your go to recipe?
6. What is your favorite holiday?
7. How do you spend your "me" time?
8. If you could relive one moment in your life what would it be?
9. How do you spend your "me" time?
10. How do you spend Thanksgiving?
11. Coffee or tea?

Thank you again Rychelle I look forward to reading your responses ladies :)


1 comment on "The Sunshine Award"
  1. I can't say that I've chopped my finger off, but I swear I cut myself every time I chop veggies! My husband always tells me to be careful, too! Ha! I was cutting a tomato when pregnant and sliced into my finger pretty badly...I started screaming about all the blood...I have never seen my hubby jump up so fast (he assumed something was wrong with the baby.) Oh goodness. :)

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature