5 On Friday

| On
Friday, November 08, 2013
How is it Friday already? This week flew by! Almost a week into this time change and some days are better than others. M woke up at 5:45 yesterday ready to start the day needless to say mommy was not exactly all smiles or even fully awake for some time. Do moms ever sleep good again?

| one | Went to the mall yesterday with my husband, our intention was to fix the birth certificate of a Build-A-Bear. Of course we needed to make one for M who was very unimpressed by his new Frosty the Snowman. The tag on his hat, all over it! My bears were not fully clothed when I was young, but you just feel wrong leaving with a naked bear they need clothes and accessories too right?! I digress...

| two | Got these Steve Madden boots I have been drooling over for the past month looking for the best deal. My favorite brown boots are very well loved and it's time to part now. Thank you Nordstrom for having your half yearly sale :) 


| three | Speaking of Nordstrom I love that they have a mothers room. M is such a distracted eater so having a quiet space while out is amazing.

| four | Used my crockpot for the first time this season. Made this recipe, I added one package of Sazon Goya as well and we enjoyed it! I will be making it again. 

| five | Found this recipe on Pinterest to make pumpkin creamer, I'm making it this weekend I hope it tastes amazing. I have had many failed attempts with a couple different recipes I've tried. 



Happy Friday!! Hope you have an amazing weekend :)

5 comments on "5 On Friday"
  1. I've been debating all week about build a bear I'm not sure if Kayden should get one this year or not. He keeps hugging Frenchie's bear we made for her from there but it's not the cleanest bear lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I start every Friday post with, "I can't believe it's Friday again...". Well, this friday I wrote it, but then deleted it because I'm a broken record :)
    I LOVE those boots!
    Happy Friday...
    Lhasa::http://lhasaslovelyday.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time pulling your crock pot out this season?! Oh my word I can hardly get my back in the cupboard before needing it again!

    XO/Lena @ Root&Blossom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg that taco bowl looks delicious! I'm def going to try it. And that creamer too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to try the creamer! I'm a die hard creamer lover ;)
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature