Dessert, YES PLEASE!

| On
Friday, July 11, 2014
I am so excited to be linking up with Karli and Amy for Oh Hey Friday! A few weeks ago I shared my favorite Pinterest dinner recipes. But lets be honest I am way more excited about dessert! This week I am bringing you my favorite 5 dessert recipes, some found on Pinterest some in my cookbooks. Enjoy, and remember life is short eat dessert first!

| One | Yellow Buttermilk Cupcakes


I struggle at making cakes, well not exactly I struggle at decorating cakes. So I moved on to something I can do and who doesn't love a delicious cupcake? I've made this recipe dozens of times and every time people ask for the recipe!



| Two | Snickerdoodle Blondies 


Found this amazing recipe when I was pregnant. We are a snickerdoodle loving household and these did not disappoint. They are so moist it's pretty hard to resist eating a bunch in one sitting.




My husband loves Reeses, but who doesn't right? Chocolate and peanut butter are a match made in heaven! I found this recipe on Pinterest a few years ago and he loves it, said it tastes just like a Reeses. I have make them during Christmas time and gave them away in our dessert baskets, they were a favorite among my family and friends. 



I am very picky when it comes to lemon bars. I have had ones that taste like eggs, nasty!! This recipe is so good. They are perfectly sweet and have a great balance of flavors. The crust is delicious and the lemon flavor is spot on! 




These are my new favorite cookie I've shared about them here. If you like cake batter then you MUST make these. I make a full recipe and freeze 80% of the dough pre-scooped. If I were to bake them all I would probably eat them all for myself. 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature