The Little Things

| On
Wednesday, March 05, 2014
Sadie Sky BoutiqueToday is my first day linking up with Ashley and Jess. I read Tiffany's post last week and loved the idea but my day got super busy and I missed out, that is not the case today :) I love happy and uplifting posts, sharing about those little things in your life that make you smile. I couldn't decide on just one thing though, this week has been full of smiles so here are 4 little things.

My husband returned home from his business trip :) We missed him a lot! It just wasn't the same with  out him. I realized that I have a hard time sleeping alone, so much tossing and turning.

I am loving this pre-toddler age. M is almost one (cue the waterworks from mommy) and he has such a big personality packed in that tiny body. He is exploring everything and he is standing. Say what?! STANDING!! He doesn't put much pressure on me anymore standing supported and often times just lets go for up to 10 seconds. Once he falls he gets back up and does it all over again. He is so proud of himself I just can't help but smile this big huge goofy smile.

We are working on animal sounds and it is pretty hilarious. We get one of two responses for 5 animals. M loves our dog, in fact when he wakes up in the morning the first thing he says is dog. Naturally I thought teaching him what a dog says would thrill him. He doesn't get the concept yet and repeats dog, not only for what a dog says but for what a cow, cat, duck and sometimes monkey. Now the other response for those said animals is "ahhh" for monkey I'm assuming.

I got Photoshop elements for Christmas last year and have been self teaching myself how to use it. Yesterday I figured out how to make a shape with no fill and add a border. Sounds super simple but it wasn't and I am thrilled!!! I finally made the food labels that I've ben putting off for M's party.
3 comments on "The Little Things"
  1. I have a hard time sleeping without my hubby too! And the same goes for him!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same way when it comes to sleeping without Chris! But yay for having him back and life going back to normal!
    I can not believe he is about to be one!!! That means I have been following your blog for over a year now, because you were still pregnant when I started following you. :-) and I love elements! It's actually what I use for my business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One is such a fun milestone! It seems to creep up on you doesn't it? Not gonna sugar coat it- it just gets faster and faster. Continue to cherish all those little moments. And photo shop element, fun! I've been curious to try it. Would love to hear more about that!

    XO/Lena @ Root&Blossom

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature