Five on Friday

| On
Friday, August 30, 2013
{one}
It's Friday, need I say more? I spent my first night alone [my son was with me of course] EVER last night. I was sorta dreading the whole idea like a lot. I was fine! Caught up with this season's Project RunwayMy son slept through the night last night, woke up super happy. Ahh, today is a good day so far!

{two}
Yesterday we used the Jumperoo finally. Haha we, like I was in it. Little mans feet almost touch the ground so I let him play. He loved it! Ear to ear smiles from him. 



{three}
I started looking for Christmas stockings this week! Yup, it's not even fall yet and I'm thinking about Christmas :) I am so undecided but I know for sure I want them monogramed and I want them to be more of a classic style so they will fit any theme we choose to go with for the year. I don't want to re-buy them often.  

via

via
{four}
Starbucks has Pumpkin Spice Lattes...I will be making a trip there a.s.a.p. to indulge in one! 

{five}
I love a good random post. I have been so busy lately and haven't had much time to sit down and write. 

So what are your Five's on Friday?





1 comment on "Five on Friday"
  1. I like those stockings. I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner :-/

    ReplyDelete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature