A Little About Me

| On
Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hello, my name is Ileana and this is "Simply Inspired Me". Up until Tuesday I have just been a blog reader (for quite some time), today I am a blogger! I found this link-up through a friends blog and knew that this is where my blogging journey should begin. I love reading others blogs but not really sure how to go about connecting with other women, this is such a great idea :)

I am a twenty-something year old unashamed Christian who is happily married woman the most amazing man! We met when we were kids and grew up literally down the street from one another. Growing up we didn't really like each other much since he is 4 years older than me and I was interested in playing Barbies with his sister and he was into playing basketball with my dad and younger brother. Life happened and our parents did not get together as often, then we didn't see each other at all. Then 9 years ago he volunteered to coach my brothers basketball team and we became really good friends, best friends to be exact! Our friendship quickly grew into love and 3 years ago we got married. 

I am a Montessori teacher and truly do not think of my job as work, it is so much fun to watch children grow and learn! I love to teach and find the Montessori method of learning fascinating. When I am not at work I enjoying baking and cooking. I have an obsession with Pinterest recipes and Pinterest in general.

My husband and I both work with children and knew right from the start that we wanted to start a family. However we wanted to first enjoy being married for a few years, travel and buy a home. Last year we bought our first home and our adorable dog Ocean. 

This year something was missing so we decided it was time to start our family! Over the summer we went on my "have to take vacation before baby" to Europe and found out that we were expecting our first baby! To make the moment even more special I found out on my birthday, hands down best birthday present EVER! Our baby boy will be here in March 2013!

My life is about to take a whole new twist, I am going to go stop working for a while to be a stay at home mom which I am so looking forward to! This is all new to me so I am excited to connect with other SAHM!! 

Thanks for reading :)

6 comments on "A Little About Me"
  1. congrats on the baby. how gorgeous do you look pregnant!! sounds like you are going to be a great mom. (i guess in a way you already are a mom to ocean) :)
    amy
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the bloggy world...it truly is great! I hope you find as much joy init as I have. Found your blog on the link up and am a preschool teacher so thought I would swing by :) Feel free to stop by my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your upcoming bundle!! I am looking forward to reading about your journey into motherhood. [here from Women Connect]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I am (im)patiently awaiting his arrival :)

      Delete




Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature